Edit Payment Type
The blue Payment Tab, accessible at the bottom of the Point Of Sale or by pressing the hotkey 3 when on the Point Of Sale homepage, allows users to access all necessary payment options in order to complete the Sale Order. Payment options include Cash, Credit, Debit, Check, Trade-in, Text2Pay, Use Deposit, Cash on Acct, and multiple other payment methods. After clicking, a tab to Add Payment to the Sales Order, a menu pops-up with a preselected payment method.
Editing Invoice Payment Types
As a Flyntlok user, you will be able to EDIT any payment type, this is any default, or manually added payment type.
1.) To Edit a Payment Type click the Wrench Icon in the upper right of your home page. From here you will select Point of Sale -> Invoice Payment Types.
2.) You can now find the Payment Type you would like to change and select the Edit button on the right-hand side.
Editable Settings of a Flyntlok Payment Type
- Manually set the name for this new payment type, this is the name that will appear on the Payment tab of a Sales Order.
- The Order this Payment type will be displayed in, from the payment tab of the Sales Order
- Credit Card
- Select what type of PDF will be generated for the transaction
- Sales Receipt
- Select the Customer associated to the Payment Type
- Choose a return method for this payment type
- Cash memo
- Refund receipt
Unearned Income Acct
- Select an account for unearned income to post to
Undeposited Funds Acct
- Select an account for undeposited funds to post to
Payment Clearing Acct
- Select an account for payment clearing transaction to post to
- Can this payment type be processed a agroup transaction?
- Can this payment type be auto approved?
After making all necessary changes to the Invoice Payment Type, click the Save button to save your changes