Once you have the machine purchase order created, you will be taken to a draft MPO. There are a few things to take note of on the header of all MPOs.
- MPO ID: The MPO ID gets generated on creation and can be used as a reference number for your company. We do allow for the ID to be edited and reflect a custom ID.
- Total: This will reflect the sum of all the machines and fees that are added to the MPO.
- Status: The status of the MPO will change depending on the actions taken.
- Draft: A new MPO that can be edited.
- Review: The MPO has been submitted for review.
- Approved: The MPO has been approved by management.
- Ordered: The order has been submitted to the vendor.
- Partially Received: Some of the machines on the MPO have been received.
- Received: All machines on the MPO have been received.
- Closed: All machines have been received and the MPO is queued up to post to QBO or has already been posted.
To change statuses, you will need to click the blue button in the upper right of the MPO.
The General Information of an MPO will prefill with information of machines being put onto the order and the location that the order is being created. But all of this information can be edited.
- Vendor: These fields will prefill with any available information from the vendor of the first machine added.
- Responsibility: This will default with the location that the user is creating the MPO or the location of the machine purchase requests. The responsibility is used to show the store that is receiving the machine or the store that will be the point of contact for the machine if it is customer-bought.
- Shipping: This will default with the shipping information of the store that is responsible.