There are two ways that a part purchase order can be created!
- From the item dashboard
- Go to a items' dashboard.
- Click "Order Item" in the upper right.
- A pop-up will appear that will allow you to but the quantity to be ordered.
- After you click plan order, the item will be pending approval to be ordered.
- From the Point of Sale
- When adding an item to a sales order, a check is done to see if there are any QOH.
- If there is not, after the point of sale is sent out of draft status, a purchase plan will be created for the parts that are needed.
Creating a Large Stock Order
- Got to the vendor's dashboard that you wish to create the stock order for.
- Click actions in the upper right, then select Create Item Order.
- Please check out our video on how to navigate and use the stock order page!
Ordering Parts from a Purchase Plan
- After the purchase plan has been created, it will be in the purchasing tab on the navigation bar under part, to be ordered.
- From here you can select the parts to be put on the purchase order and the shipping type for them can be selected.