Avail: This is a machine that is available to sell or rent.
Transit: This is a machine that is being moved to a different location.
Down: This machine is checked into an active work order blocking it from being rented or sold.
MULTI: This is a non-serialized machine that allows you to add multiple machines under one machine ID.
OnHold: A salesperson has created a reservation for the machine and put it immediately on hold at their discretion.
OnOrder: A machine has been ordered but has not been received on the purchase order yet.
Rented: The machine is currently checked out on an active rental.
Sold: The machine has been sold.
Deleted: This is a machine that has been removed from Flyntlok.
From the machine dashboard, open the 'Complex Actions' drop-down menu, and click 'RPO Worksheet'
- Navigate to the machine's dashboard that you would like to add attachments to.
- Under the complex actions tab, click on reconfigure at the bottom.
- From here you will see any current attachments and gives you the ability to remove them.
- To the left of that, you can add new attachments. Start typing in the Add Attachment box and we will start to predict the machine that you are looking for.
- When all the attachments have been added, you can checkmark the Create Work Order box and this will create a work order for the attachments to be attached.
- Note: Machines can be attached if they:
- Have a status in Avail, Down or OnHold
- Are NOT a master machine
- Are NOT already attached to a different machine
- Have the same responsible location as the machine they're being attached to
From the machine dashboard, click the green 'Customer' link.'
Here, you can either print or e-mail the machine information report.
- Navigate to the machine's dashboard that you would like to report on.
- Under the Simple Actions tab in the top right, select *Report Loss*.
- This will bring up a form that allows you to input information about the loss.
- This will log under the win/loss report for your company!
- Go to the New tab on your left-hand navigation and then select Machine.
- From here, you can input all the machine's information that you have. Fields with a red asterisk next to them are required.
- If the accounting section for the machine is not filled out, the accounts that are set on the machine's vendor will be used.