The dashboards for all your companies users can be edited and setup from here. See below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a new dashboard or customize current dashboards.
Note: If you don't have access to this menu, reach out to your administration.
- Go to the wrench drop-down menu on the top right of Flyntlok, go to Flyntlok, then Dashboards.
- Open the Dashboard Template drop-down to see all of the dashboard templates. You can also click the '+' icon to create a new template and rename it below General.
- Next, you can add grids to the template. Notice it's added to column 1.
- Now, you can assign users to this template. (You can add users to existing templates as well!)
- Finally, you can drag and drop the grids to different columns.