How Can We Help?
We have added more notifications to be configured in your user settings!
- Issue Reports: When a user at your company submits and issue, you will get a notification.
- Price File Updates: You will receive a notification when a price file has been updated for a vendor at your company. This includes vendors like John Deere, Sithl, Bobcat, Volvo, Peterbilt,
- Win/Loss Reports: When a win or loss is reported, you will be informed.
- You Customer's Sparks Orders: If you are the assigned salesman for a Sparks customer, when they submit an order, you will be notified.
- Sparks Orders for your Location: If a Sparks order is created for your locations, you will receive a notification.
- Bounced Tasks: When a task is bounced back to you, you will receive a notification.
- PO Exceptions: When a PO exception is made on a part that you ordered, you can choose to be notified. There are two separate notifications here for special order parts and stock order parts.
- Pickup Sales Orders: You will be notified with the number of sales orders that you have in pick up status that are over 6 days old. Make sure to contact those customers and inform them that their order is ready!
- Happy Birthday: If you have input your birthday into Flyntlok, we will send you a message on your birthday! To add your birthday, you will need to edit your profile.
We have defaults to send these notifications if you have not set your preferences. As soon as you set your preferences, we will send or not send the notifications accordingly.
Summary Box on Report Work Backlog
At the top of the email Work Backlog report, there is now a summary box to give you an idea of the amount and value of your outstanding work orders.
DMS WO Generator Item
We've made a few enhancements to the item type that generates a DMS WO.
- We now support changing the quantity of the item on the sales order. This quantity will carry over to the work order's work requested.
- We fixed an issue of work orders getting generated multiple times when the sales order is reversed. Now, when a work order is created, we will not create more work orders if the sales order gets reversed and moved forward again.
Issues Resolved 🐛
Internal Parts Order Reversals
When internal parts are billed out on a work order, we will now prevent that internal parts order from being reversed and edited even if that work order is not in invoiced status.
Not yet a Flyntlok Customer?
Learn More at Flyntlok Dealer Management System
Check out our YouTube channel for more highlights of the application! Flyntlok YouTube